Converse Wedding Shoes- Be A Different Bride

Converse sneakers are definitely best choice for sporty footwear, we love them!!! but most of us may not think about making them bridal footwear, girls have dreamed such a long time, Tiffany, Prada, Channel...whatever brand heels, but no converse! I was inspired by one of singer I loved, she wore Nike on her wedding-they were so special. then I googled, I love Google. Wow, brilliant and lovely girls of them! I bet it's must be such fun to wearing converse shoes on a wedding. As usual, lovely pictures for your reference!

  White high top converse with your elegant lace wedding dress on Géraldine and Gregory’s wedding

Originally pinned by Sandra J. Martinez
 Beth and Daniel’s wedding at San Luis Obispo. Those converse are personalized
I love pink via Furious Photographers

Comments

Popular Posts