How about Wear Red on Your Wedding

I love fun shoes – and these fuchsia ones add just the perfect pop of color! Photographer Ashleigh Jayne sent over this darling day after session she photographed in New Orleans, Louisiana. From Ashleigh, I loved the feel + mood of this shoot with it being in the heart of New Orleans and absolutely adored how the bride’s style fit New Orleans so well.
Those words above were from a lovely wedding bloggers which I can't agree more with her words "I love fun shoes' .I know red are not conventional color in western world which is compeletly different with tradition in china. we love red color in all happy events. but when I set up this theme and I googled on the internet, I found that red are not common color, but it absolutely bright up an event especially on a wedding. so I dear btides to be, cheer up with these lovely wedding shoes, may be some of them will the one you want on your big day. as usual, i fet all pics from internet and i have no right for them. I'll try my best to mark where they come from from next post me. forgive me and thanks to all the bloggers and phtographers who provides those photos and may happy to all those brides. 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts